Prev: Re: [GZG] Why has google chosen to stop me receiving emails from this group??? Next: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

Re: [GZG] Why has google chosen to stop me receiving emails from this group???

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:36:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Why has google chosen to stop me receiving emails from this group???

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:54:34 -0500, "Allan Goodall" writes:
>On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Adrian1 <al.ll@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>> Have I done something to annoy them?
>
>I noticed a few weeks ago that list posts hit the Gmail spam filter
>all of a sudden. Just another good reason to check your spam folder
>every now and again.

And please unmark them as spam.  Gmail's spam filters are helped by
actions like this.  If you keep marking something as not spam, we'll
know that it isn't spam.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-