Prev: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV Next: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] SALUTE releases now all on store for mailorders!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:11:57 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SALUTE releases now all on store for mailorders!

A quick heads-up to let you know that all the new items we released
at SALUTE last week are now up on the webstore and available for
mailorder.
See the 15mm Stargrunt section for the new Kra'Vak 15mm vehicles
(including Platoon Box value deals), and the Full Thrust Starships
section for the new Phalon and Merchant ships, including our huge
Refinery Ship!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com