Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] other painful matters

Re: [GZG] other painful matters

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:42:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] other painful matters

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:11:09 -0400, Indy writes:
>On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net>
wrote:

>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Indy wrote:
>>
>>  Did my ACR ever make it to the list? I know the servers for the GZG
lists
>> > were all buggered right after ECC, and by the time they were up,
the
>> > energy
>> > of the con had waned. :-(
>> >
>> > That, or the vict--I mean, participants were still recovering.
>> >
>> > Mk
>> >

>> Please repost it anyway.  I never saw it.
>>

>Resent. Let me know if it doesn't make it (because of some weird gmail
>interaction, I can't see things I send to the list unless someone
replies to
>them :-/ ).

Its called duplicate elimination.  You can see the post in your sent
mail after you send it.  But since you already sent it, why should it
reappear in your inbox?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] other painful matters