Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:49:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

story goes that OU Captain Bridges invited IC Commander Brown to a rodeo
in his home country as a goodwill gesture. Commander Brown brought her 8
year old daughter Elina and let her try her hand at sheep riding.

Reference video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhNKjbKHc8U

Captain Bridges almost busted a gut laughing when Elina got thrown off
the
sheep. And of course Commander Brown took it kinda personal. She had her
aide send Captain Bridges a note, saying, "I take offence at your
behavior
today, and I don't take it litely."

Well, Captain Bridges penned a return note, which said, "I will take it
as
LIGHTLY as I please, Commander."

There was a brief firefight that week on the disputed island of Coconut,
and
both sides took casulaties before the UN could manage to step in.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Bobby Mock <hansuke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally, someone managed to point out the culprit: Sheep:
>
> http://www.neatorama.com/2008/03/22/spelling-with-sheep/
>
> They CAN spell, which means they started all this just to razz us
humans.

> Bobby
>
>   On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Evyn MacDude <infojunky@ceecom.net>
> wrote:
>

> > On	Apr20 08, at 10:49, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >
> > Now, we're not going to get into a "fite" over this are we.....  ;-)
> >

> > Why yes, yes, we are, we're just that sort of group, but we like
rules.
> > The first phase is traded smacking with the OED and other associated
> > dictionaries. The survivors will play out the NAS Spelling Bee
incident
> > off
> > the planet Hayward....
> >
> > The final "sudden" Death phase has yet to be decided. Though I
suspect
> > somehow that sheep will be involved.
> >
> > As for the location for the settlement of this dispute
> > I suggest Paraguay, as
> > one of the few perfect neutral countries....
> >
> >  Evyn MacDude
> > infojunky@ceecom.net
> >
> >  "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule,

--
Bobby

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite