Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:07:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

On  Apr20 08, at 10:49, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Now, we're not going to get into a "fite" over this are we.....  ;-)

Why yes, yes, we are, we're just that sort of group, but we like rules.
The first phase is traded smacking with the OED and other associated
dictionaries. The survivors will play out the NAS Spelling Bee
incident off
the planet Hayward....

The final "sudden" Death phase has yet to be decided. Though I suspect
somehow that sheep will be involved.

As for the location for the settlement of this dispute I suggest
Paraguay, as
one of the few perfect neutral countries....

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite