Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:46:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Good Gosh! Except for Nintendo's DS Lite, Lite Brights which preceded
Miller Brewing's trademark, I think, and few others, I can't Google any
commercial usage! I would have confidently said in court I'd seen dozens
of
products called 'lite'.  I would have said the word was already
zipper'd.

Time to return to the cave!

The_Beast

JL wrote on 04/19/2008 11:21:08 AM:

> <delurk>
>
> Just to set the record straight, while "Lite" is used colloquially by
lot of
> Americans, it only appears in marketing/advertising associated with a
single
> product, since it is both a brand name and a registered trademark of
Miller
> Brewing Co. in the US (and I presume everywhere else that their
lawyers
can