Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:00:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!

>Robyn Stott wrote:
>>  Obvoiusly an Oceanic Union freighter
>>
>>>  FT344 Merino Class Livestock Transport £3.00
>>>
>Any chance of the Jervis Bay class being produced, she asks
plaintively?

It's been master-moulded, but for some odd reason it's just one of
those things that is giving us a lot of problems actually casting -
to the point where I haven't yet been able to spare the time to work
on it and figure out why it's being so difficult. Sometimes it's the
simplest shapes that prove the most troublesome.... casting and
mouldmaking are still very much in the realm of the dark arts rather
than science!

If I can ever persevere with it long enough without hurling the mould
across the workshop, I'll let you know......   :-/

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters