Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL]GZGSalutereleases-15mmandFT! [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:54:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

Tom B wrote:
> Go ahead and link. That is in the nature of HTTP and the web.
> Deep-linking is always a risk (those links move) but people who try to
> have policies against them are out of touch with the whole paradigm of
> the Internet. Thanks for asking, but your choice of things to link to
> is your own! :0)

Geeze, you try to show some courtesy and you get nothing but sass.  (8-)

In all seriousness; normally I'd agree with you, but, for "official"
things
(like ECC) where linking to a page could be taken as implied endorsement
of
the Convention, I always want to double check and make sure there are no
problems.  Plus, I've always found trying to show courtesy whenever
possible can never take you too far wrong.  *shrug*

Thanks again!
JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -