Prev: Re: [GZG] SG, new Kra'vak Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!

Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:58:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC XI] [AAR] Broadsword: The Raid

Jerry,

Go ahead and link. That is in the nature of HTTP and the web.
Deep-linking is always a risk (those links move) but people who try to
have policies against them are out of touch with the whole paradigm of
the Internet. Thanks for asking, but your choice of things to link to
is your own! :0)

I will clean it up, probably later today. I meant to get it done on
the weekend, but life gets in the way.

If you want to link one level up, that might be less prone to a change.

http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/scenarios_aar_index.htm

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] SG, new Kra'vak Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT!