Prev: Re: [GZG] Female listers Next: Re: [GZG] Female listers

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Bliss

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:09:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Bliss

>  Thanks Gents, oh, and Ladies,
>
> Thanks everyone for answering my questions. I've downloaded the
Shiptool
> for windows and will give that a try. Thanks for all the other ideas
though,
> most appreciated. 4 of us are going to try a simple campaign shortly.
Our
> ships arrived today from GZG (super fast service coming from the UK,
I'm in
> the US) but I have to go pick them up at the Post tomorrow as it came
> registered mail (grr!). Now off to try out designing some ships:-)

Yes, welcome to Jon's universe. :-)   He has a worm hole that he sends
his
stuff through to the US. Usually can get things from him within a few
days
of ordering. Once I got the package the day BEFORE I ordered!!	:-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Female listers Next: Re: [GZG] Female listers