Prev: Re: [GZG] Female listers Next: Re: [GZG] Female listers

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:36:38 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

I don't know it it would meet your needs, but Roger Burton West's
"Shiptool" suite of programs lets you design ships, group them into
fleets and print off SSD sheets for the entire fleet in one go.

Shiptool is an excellent tool which runs on Windows, OS/X, Linux and
FreeBSD. The only downside is that  the programs are "functionally
stabilised", so a few of the latest systems (Grasers and anti-matter
torpedoes for example) are not included.

Read all about it here: http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html

Best regards, Robert Bryett