Prev: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships.... Next: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:34:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

> This MIGHT be less an issue if FTIII is at least near on the horizon,
> though I'd be hoping that the old ships will have upgrade SSD's, or
the
> old
> versions will be in some sense compatible.
>
> Any comment, Jon OR developement/playtest group, on the progress on
the
> ruleset redesign?

FT3 is coming along pretty well. It's not press-ready yet, but it's come
LONG way past where it was two years ago. :-)	 Still some testing to
be
done, hopefully some holes to finish closing, but overall it's coming
together well.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships.... Next: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....