Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

[GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] SALUTE 2008 and "old" FT ships....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:10:20 +0000
Subject: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] SALUTE 2008 and "old" FT ships....

Aagh! Curse of the typo has struck again (my fault for typing and
sending it too quickly....) - the date for Salute is of course the
19th April, not the 18th....

Mind you, we will be there on the 18th setting up!

Jon (GZG)

GZG at SALUTE 2008:

We will be at SALUTE as usual on Saturday 18th April, at EXCEL in
London Docklands (www.salute.co.uk for show info). We will be on
stand TK15, an island-end stand near the East Seating Area and the
Bring and Buy, exactly the same spot as we had last year.

SALUTE PRE-ORDERS: To save your time and ours at this very busy show,
and to ensure you don't find we've sold out of the things you want,
we are happy to take pre-orders for the collection at the show.
Because the last week of preparation before the event is so hectic,
our cut-off date for ALL pre-orders is Friday 11th April to give us
time to pack them.  All show pre-orders MUST be pre-paid (by card or
now by PAYPAL!), but in return for this we are offering you a 10%
discount on them! Please place your pre-orders online through our
store as usual, but put "SALUTE COLLECTION" in the Shipping Address
field - we'll process and pack them all ready for you, and deduct the
discount.

IMPORTANT: "OLD" STYLE FT STARSHIPS:
Since we've now re-done all the "Big Four" Full Thrust fleets (as the
NEW STYLE NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE), the "old" original ship designs are
now coming to the end of their run.  They will continue to be
available by mailorder while the moulds are still useable, but SALUTE
2008 is that LAST show to which we will be taking the old-style minis
stock, and even there we may only have very limited quantities of
some items. So, if you still especially want some of the original
design ships, you can either take your chances on what we have on the
day, or place a pre-order as above and be sure of getting them.

We will be launching a number of new items at SALUTE, more info on these
soon!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Feel free to cross-post this info on any other forums or lists where
it might be of interest!

Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case