Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] SALUTE 2008 and "old" FT ships....

[GZG] "old" FT ships....

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:22:15 -0400
Subject: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

With the "old" ships coming to end of life, are there any plans to come
out with 'official' SSDs for the new ships? Granted, for a large
quantity of ships, we can match classes with current SSDs, but with
newer ships (including cargo and assault ships), I wondered if the SSDs
would be updated as well.