Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:32:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 04:45:11PM -0400, Tom B wrote:
>
>  >The only downside is that in bad weather, there'd be some real fog
of war as
>  >the miniatures randomly changed positions on the boards (as did the
terrain,
>  >dice, and anything else not nailed down). But get a big enough boat
(say
>  >120'+) and pick decent weather and you'd have a good con.
>
>  Y'know, there was that Juliett-class submarine up for sale a few
years
>  back... I'm sure you could get a boomer for the right amount of hard
>  cash.

Hmm... get a nuke missle boat. Rip the vertical missle tubes out. Put
in convention floor on one level, hotel accomodation on the other.
SubCon!

Not just for gamers, after all. I'm sure all sorts of companies would
grab the space for corporate teambuilding or whatever...

Brian
warbard.ca

Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case