Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:45:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case

ms to me that the thing to convert would be a large sailboat. Cheap to
operate (not a lot of fuel even when you use the diesel), air
conditioning,
large swimming pool, and so on. Let's the convention be internationally
portable and the convention could then add 'sandy beaches and fruity rum
drinks' to its list of offerings.

The only downside is that in bad weather, there'd be some real fog of
war as
the miniatures randomly changed positions on the boards (as did the
terrain,
dice, and anything else not nailed down). But get a big enough boat (say
120'+) and pick decent weather and you'd have a good con.

And it'd be mostly using green, renewable resources (wind, solar power
for
the electrics).

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case Next: Re: [GZG] Epic Carrying Case