Prev: Re: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:54:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

REALLY REALLY want FT1, really want everything, but collectors are SUCH
completists...

I have to assume others are better at such, but I'd be willing to put
effort into scanning and Photoshop'ing images of whatever you want tme
give a go, by the way. Can be quite good at cleaning images up.

If you do give the G-Cav scan a go, let me look at the result to see if
can likewise clean it.

The_Beast

gzg-l-bounces@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu wrote on 03/20/2008 01:46:33
PM: