Prev: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1 Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

From: <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:15:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

St Jon T wrote:
>> Anyone else keen to see the old SG1 and FT1 (and even DS1 and
G-CAV....) <<

Indubitably.

>> as pdf versions just for nostalgia's sake...? If so, would anyone be
prepared to scan a copy and make up the pdf versions? If so, I can
probably find a copy of each from the files to send out to someone
willing to do it for the good of list-kind.... ;-) <<

To which "John Lerchey" <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> replied:
> I would love to see DS1 if only for curiosity value. If you send it,
I'll happily scan and PDF-ize it. :) <

Well, if John does the Gropo stuff, I'll happily deal with FT1 for
fellow vacc-heads.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox, sometimes...
...and she chatters to me: Phil Atcliffe (atcliffe[at]ntlworld[dot]com)

Prev: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1 Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1