Prev: Re: [GZG] Test Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1 and and Test

Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

I would love to see DS1 if only for curiosity value.  If you send it,
I'll happily scan and PDF-ize it. :)

John

>> Any chance of either of the above getting to PDF? Just for me?
Please?

> Anyone else keen to see the old SG1 and FT1 (and even DS1 and
G-CAV....)
> as pdf versions just for nostalgia's sake...? If so, would anyone be
> prepared to scan a copy and make up the pdf versions - if so, I can
> probably find a copy of each from the files to send out to someone
willing
> to do it for the good of list-kind.... ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)
>

>> -- Bobby Mock QQ: 352969890
>> <http://www.wargamersonline.com/>http://www.wargamersonline.com/

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] Test Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1 and and Test