Prev: Re: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Re: GZG-WCC?

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:32:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Re: GZG-WCC?

On  Mar17 08, at 16:55, Adrian Nelsen wrote:

> Hello...
>
> I would like to attend a GZG-WCC but of course it
> would depend on time of year etc...
>
> I am pretty sure if you do host a GZG-WCC "they will
> come".
>
> One needs to at least be established, from there i'm
> sure it will take off...

OK, where in the west?

Or is more who ever gets there first?

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Monday Knight Productions Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1