Prev: Re: [GZG] Test Next: Re: [GZG] (no subject)

[GZG] (no subject)

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:07:44 -0700
Subject: [GZG] (no subject)

y finally showed up here yesterday....

On  Mar14 08, at 20:13, Indy wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Allan Goodall
> <agoodall@hyperbear.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My ACR hasn't come through yet??
>
> I didn't see my post about the death of Gary Gygax come through,
> either...
>
> Hmmm. I resent the ACR, as well as the Quote Board, in separate
> messages. Still haven't seen anything yet. :-/    I know Jerry has
> only gotten the quote board up on the ECC XI site (http://
> www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc11/AAR/quotes-2008.txt) but not
> everything else just yet.
>
> Mk

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Test Next: Re: [GZG] (no subject)