Prev: [GZG] ECC AAR? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Some new picks

Re: [GZG] Grasershipbits? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:17:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Grasershipbits? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

This might be a good time to mention that I have a utility that
can create SSDs in common image formats from FTJava XML files.

I haven't worked on it for a while and there are still a few
issues to work out (mostly clipping really big SSDs IIRC).

http://www3.telus.net/tchristney/ftjava/shipgrapher-0.2-full.tar.gz

If anyone tries it and has problems or feature requests, let
me know or submit a bug to the FTJava bug tracker at
ftjavabugs.servegame.org:8080/bugzilla/

Cheers,
Tony Christney