Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:43:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

y understanding is that Dave is still producing, but as an even smaller
operation having suffered some rather nasty misfortunes with email,
staffing, etc.

I haven't heard from him personally in quite a while, but that's what my
rumor mill says. :)

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Damo <damosan@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 20, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>
>>> More NEW RELEASES in 15mm,	...
>>
>> All great news...but are we ever going to see any of these vehicles
in
>> 25mm?
>

> Hee! This sounds so familiar. "Are we ever going to see any of these
in
> 15mm?"  I can't count the number of times that's been asked in the
past.
> I'm pleased as peach that the 15mm ones aere coming out now. :-)
>

>> I ask because my scifi-ish / near modern collection is in 25/28mm and
>> with the basic folding up of DLD Productions I find myself looking at
>> these 15mm vehicles and saying "I could use a few of those in
25/28mm."

> Is DLD truly done and gone? That's unfortunate. :-(	There are a
bunch
> of 15s I still wanted to get from him. :-(

> Gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!