Prev: Re: [GZG] Images of the new 15mm stuff... Next: [GZG] [CON] Last call - ECC XI Preregistration

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:32:24 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm - MAWPs, GAWPs and more!

On Wed, February 20, 2008 22:28, Damo wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> More NEW RELEASES in 15mm,  ...
>
> All great news...but are we ever going to see any of these vehicles
> in 25mm?  I ask because my scifi-ish / near modern collection is in
> 25/28mm and with the basic folding up of DLD Productions I find
> myself looking at these 15mm vehicles and saying "I could use a few
> of those in 25/28mm."

I've turned to Old Crow for 25mm vehicles, and they look quite
nice alongside my GZG figures. They're actually better qualilty
than GZG 25mm vehicles (sorry Jon, but all the resin vehicles
I've bought from you have required a lot of filing to get them
into a fit state, though they do look good when finished).

http://www.oldcrowmodels.co.uk/

They do have some nice 6mm buildings, but don't do many 6mm versions
of their 25mm, which is a shame. That was the advantage of GZG
figures.

--
Be seeing you,		  http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			  xmpp:sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Images of the new 15mm stuff... Next: [GZG] [CON] Last call - ECC XI Preregistration