Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] Genghis Con: Age of Eagles and others

Re: [GZG] Genghis Con: Age of Eagles and others

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:50:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Genghis Con: Age of Eagles and others

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Indy wrote:
>
> > Going to miss this by a week! Have fun for those of us who won't be
> there.
>
> You gonna make time for a game with Scott Field and I or are you just
> breezeing
> through?

I'm flying in on the 22nd. Might have time early in the following week
for a
game, unless you and Scott are able to pop up to Boulder, then we could
do a
game in the hotel Sunday evening. :)

> > On Feb 10, 2008 9:42 PM, Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:
> >
> >>  Here is "the plan".  I'm driving to Denver on Friday, at the Con
> Saturday
> >> and Sunday, driving home Monday (need to be back by 6:00 pm)
>
> I'm not running anything this time around but I'm going to be at the
Con
> Friday night for the dealer's room.  I could come down Saturday or
Sunday
> if you want to try for a private Full Thrust game.
>
> hopefully Scott will pipe up with his plans...

Is Scott on the list here? I know he used to be, but that was long
ago...

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] Genghis Con: Age of Eagles and others