Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:21:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

On Feb 10, 2008 11:06 AM, Damo <damosan@gmail.com> wrote:

> But having said that I guess a common theme is we should ignore every
> possibly fun scifi development because some power-gamer of the future
> will abuse it.  It's almost like you shouldn't even bother discussing
> *anything* because 200 messages later someone will say "two blobs
> converge on each other and that isn't fun."

Knock yourself out.

Just do me a favor and start a new thread, labelled "Nanites" and go
apenuts there.

Then email me an apology in a week.

I'm not pulling this statement out of my ass.  I've been reading
Nanite threads on this mailing list periodically.  I think the oldest
one was in 2001?

It's always the same.

John
--Vita Aureliani