Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:05:36 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

I've got to admit that when I first read it, I thought "the Vietnam war
and its aftermath" in sci-fi.

Technically speaking, you could design a wargame based on a part for
particular types of wargamers.	For those opposed to morale rules, you'd

use the middle bit about the "brainwashed" soldiers who had little to no

self-preservation insticts and so on.