Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:51:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

RBW wrote:

> >Also, from another practical point of view, how many games are
> >set in an open desert, as opposed to in hilly woodland? In the
> >games I've played, we generally have a lot of terrain on the
> >table, meaning it's often LOS which affects range, not troop
> >quality or technology.
>
>Don't know if anyone else here remembers OHMU, but in that game weapon
>ranges tended to encompass most of the table;

OHMU is an 1/300-scale vehicle-based game like DirtSide though, not an
1/72- or 1/120-scale infantry-based game like StarGrunt... Yes, weapon
ranges in OHMU are pretty similar to those in DirtSide.

Later,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?