Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

[GZG] [unofficial] Stargrunt II "enhanced" download available

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@g...>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:21:55 -0800
Subject: [GZG] [unofficial] Stargrunt II "enhanced" download available

that the SGII download is available, I went and gave it the same
treatment that I gave my copy of the DSII download so long ago:

-- Errata from GZG included as Comments
-- Allan Goodall's index pages appended
-- Fully bookmarked for rapid navigation
-- Data cards fillable and printable

http://rapidshare.com/files/90469927/SGII_enhanced.pdf.html

If the Rapidshare link dies, let me know and I'll find somewhere else to
upload it.

Thanks,
Andreas