Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum

Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:34:28 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Momentum

Karl,

I have to agree with you there, however, this issue affects many rules
systems that we've played at our club; Stargrunt, Crossfire, Disposable
Heroes, Flames of War, Warhammer Ancients......, unless you come up with
an in house mechanism to deal with it I pretty mcuh think it will affect
any basic game system.

Certain scenarios can be like that too; Defense Attacks games for
example where a static defense results in much activity by the
assaulting force with often not a lot happening by the defender until he
commits reserves/counter attacks.

Still, I always thought that the vehicle rules let Crossfire down. Add
the move mechansim to Stargrunt and you pick up an excellent ranged fire
and vehicle rules!

Cross-Grunt anyone? Er.. Star-Fire I think is already taken....

Owen