Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:36:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons

On Feb 4, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Any other opinions on this....?

Isn't the first problem to FIND the target so you can F&F 'em?
Weapons technology will help the last two Fs but sensors will help in
the finding of a target.

Perhaps it isn't an issue of weapons type at all but of the sensor
package attached to the weapon?

It would make for good exports in any event..."Oh sure we'll sell you
the XM-55 with standard optics but we're gonna have to keep the
XM-55-34 Predictive Movement/XRay targeting gear for
ourselves....unless you wanna do this little thing we need done in
Southern Uzblechastan."

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Infantry weapons