Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] First new release of 2008! Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Stargrunt II FREE DOWNLOADS

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:31:08 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Stargrunt II FREE DOWNLOADS

Many of you will probably know this already, as it's been mentioned
on PMT and other places, but just to make the "official"
pronouncement:

STARGRUNT II (complete with counter sheets and QR chart) is now
officially available as a FREE PDF from our webstore, as we've run
out of printed copies.

While there have been ripped-off PDFs available from some "pirate"
sites for a while, you can now get a legitimate one COMPLETELY free
from us without having to pay the pirates their "administrative
charges".....!

For those of you who still want to get a printed book, there are
still copies in circulation from some stockists (especially in the
US, where there is still a stock of those shipped over while GeoHex
was alive) and on ebay.

Please feel free to cross-post this anywhere you wish, as the more
folks that know, the better.  :-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] First new release of 2008! Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?