Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] New Ship Sightings...

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:22:03 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] New Ship Sightings...

On Jan 30, 2008, at 2:39 PM, Charles Lee wrote:

> I love them. Which sets and peices were used? Keep it up.

The Lego site has a build your own set feature.....

Damn, there goes the gaming budget....

> Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net> wrote:
> New ships have been sighted!
>
> A new race may have been discovered!
>
> The L`Ego have arrived...
>
> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=297833
>
> Maybe good idea for those of you with kids...
>
> Mike

> Search.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

I was once a shining knight, who was the guardian of a king
I have searched the whole world over, looking for a place to sleep
I have seen the strong survive and I have seen the lean grown weak
							Don Quixote
								G.
Lightfoot

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?