Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] Outnumbered in Close Assault

[GZG] Cumulative Morale

From: Richard Kirke <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:58:23 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Cumulative Morale

>Why should morale be cumulative?
Let's consider an infantry unit of 8 men under fire.

When a unit is takes casualties, it will take a test at TL 1.

The next time it takes a casualty it will take a test at TL 1.

The unit will continue to take this test (which if it is a Regular or
better unit without a terrible commander it will probably continue to
pass) until we are left with just one figure.

This grates with me. I feel that the chances of the unit's morale being
eroded should increase as it takes casualties.

Though, as ever, I am quite content to be told I am wrong.

Speaking of Black Hawk Down, I have just finished reading "In The
Company Of Heroes", which I enjoyed tremendously and would highly
recomend to anyone who hasn't read it.

Richard
http://www.searchgamesbox.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if? Next: Re: [GZG] Outnumbered in Close Assault