Prev: [GZG] Starting My Own Gaming Blog Next: [GZG] FMA XFire Clan

[GZG] Credit Card Refund - RE: Starting My Own Gaming Blog

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:45:43 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Credit Card Refund - RE: Starting My Own Gaming Blog

Good luck with the new blog.

Here's an article for you.......

There's a class action lawsuit going on regarding refunds on Visa,
Mastercard and Diners Club cards for international purchases over a 10
year period.  I'm sure a lot on this list will fall under that category
ordering from gzg........  (At least the ones on this side of the pond)

Here's a link about it from one of my local news outlets.  There may be
more news about it elsewhere.

http://www.whtm.com/news/stories/1207/478536.html