Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:25:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

I didn't know Hiro could jump THAT far ahead..... maybe if we
> just xerox your copy, Indy, then I  won't have to write it after
> all.... oh, hang on a minute, errr...... AAAGHH! TIME LOOP
> PARADOX!!!! OOOH, look at the sparkly Vortex......

I'm very sorry. I was going to photocopy it (so I could have a copy at
work
AND at home) but found the copier was on the fritz. So put it down at
home
and thought I'd get to it later. Then the cats mercilessly peed all over
it
while I was out. It's unsalvageable. :-(

It did look real nice, though, Jon!

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.