Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:00:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

>On Dec 7, 2007 8:25 AM, Doug Evans
><<mailto:devans@nebraska.edu>devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
>

>James wrote on 12/07/2007 01:23:12 AM:
>
>***snippage***
>
>>  Cause jon said santa has my copy of Fullthrust 3.
>>
>>  P.s one of my flying pigs landing gear is broken.lol
>
>Good save, my man, cuz you don't EVEN want to mention BDS... *duck*
>

>BDS? Huh. I got a copy of it. Hiro Nakamura dropped if off to me the
>other day. Didn't say when he brought it from, though, but it looks
>good!
>
>Now to get in some games....and see if there's ANYone out
>there...ANYone at all...who might remotely be interested in it.
>
>Good job, Jon! Was worth the wait! :-D
>
>Yours in delirium,
>Mk

Hey, I didn't know Hiro could jump THAT far ahead..... maybe if we
just xerox your copy, Indy, then I  won't have to write it after
all.... oh, hang on a minute, errr...... AAAGHH! TIME LOOP
PARADOX!!!! OOOH, look at the sparkly Vortex......

;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.