Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:53:12 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

I'm still certain it may be traveller, but further reading of the "
State of
mongoose" has me thinking it may be Battlestar Galatica, cause they
state
that they have a star wars variant of ACTA, that is not going to be
released, and this new variant of the rules seems fighter based, I dont
think it could be Wing commander but, hey, if it aint thrust then I'm
not
really worried.

Cause jon said santa has my copy of Fullthrust 3.

P.s one of my flying pigs landing gear is broken.lol

James

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.