Prev: Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:26:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Questions for the listmind [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Dec 2, 2007, at 5:54 PM, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> Working from memory of the Tau army list:
>
> Infantry Armour: d8
>
> Infantry weapon:
> Railgun: FP2, I: d10
> Support Railgun (SAW): FP:d10, I: d12

The infantry weapon should be a pulse rifle (or something like
that).	Raise the FP to 3.  The Impact is fine.
I don't think your standard Tau squad would have a support weapon per
se.  Though you can certainly add a rail rifle.  I would give it a
low FP but a high impact.

> Officer Powersuit = Size 1 combat walker (armour d12 + weapons)

I would just make them fast power armor with the ability to shoot
several weapons a turn versus the one shot most troopies get.

D.