Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

Re: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:42:48 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Terrain] Dwarven Forge rant Re: Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Monday 19 November 2007 15:29:41 Doug Evans wrote:
> I went to the Purbeck site, but they seem to be really centered on
selling
> at shows, and the price list doesn't seem to linked by id numbers to
any of
> the images (yes, I should be grateful there ARE images), so
cross-briny
> ordering would be a bit tricky.

Their website used to be crap, then they re-did it, and it's now
worse. They do a printed black and white catalogue, which is better
than nothing, but no good for online purchasing. I tend to complain
about the GZG site and its lack of decent images, but the Purbeck
site is much, much worse.

The thing is, they don't even go to many shows, so buying from them
at shows is almost impossible.

It is nice terrain though, and very flexible and quick to setup.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List