Prev: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Bolton List [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:08:32 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I saw the battle report... Ending in a "bonehead" manoeuvre...

Having seen the results in the last EFSB FTJava game, FTL detonations
really suck...

Hmmm... Ramming code may be feasable now that planets have been coded.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]