Prev: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:17:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods

>Okay this makes for an interesting question, so what is the
>"standard" Container size in GZG unverse?
>

>DOCAGREN
>
>Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
  :-)
>Or a few questions, that need answering
>
>In a message dated Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:11:03 -0800, Michael R. Blair
writes:

>>I would just rule that they use a standard mount and pod
>>specifications so any pod capable ship can carry them. An SF
>>equivalent of ISO containers and container ships so I would expect
>>to see the same pods mounted on plain vanilla merchantmen as well
>>as auxiliaries. I have an old Clipper kicking around

-		  Data Center Operations Group		       -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		     One CNN Center SE0813 E   -
- Internet Technologies   --	     Data Center Operations    -
- Hours 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri     (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)    -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	   ( Suwanee and Manassas DCs) -
- Office: 404-588-6191		    e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: [GZG] Tanker Pods Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List