Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

Re: [GZG] Bolton List

From: Jonathan White <jonbwfc@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:41:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

On 15 Nov 2007, at 07:35, Phillip Atcliffe wrote:
> Michael Brown wrote:
>>
>> How many of us originally joined the Bolton List?  I did shortly
>> before we lost Adam.
> Add me to the... er, list. :-D Don't ask me to remember exactly
> when, though, but it wasn't long after I first began to explore the
> net, and that was 1994 or thenabouts.
I was list admin at Bolton after Adam's sad death. IIRC, the list
moved to Berkeley after I left Bolton and there was nobody left there
willing to administer the list properly. I would have joined some time
between 1991 and 1994 but honestly i don't remember :).

								Jon

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: Re: [GZG] Bolton List