Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters... Next: [GZG] Bolton List

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Off to WARFARE on Friday!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:17:39 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Off to WARFARE on Friday!

Hi all,

We'll be at Warfare as usual this weekend (17th-18th), at the
Rivermead Leisure Centre in Reading.
We'll have good stocks of all product lines including the
recently-released FT Starships (NAC and FSE fleet Auxiliaries etc.),
and we will also have a few all-new items that we haven't mentioned
before! We've just got the moulds done for Germy's new spherical
Dropships, as pictured in his recent news posting - there is a small
and a large version, designed for the 2mm range but also very useful
for 6mm and even for "Starship scale".
There will also be a couple of surprise new releases in 6mm, which
we'll be publicising next week but you will have the chance to see
and buy at the show if you're going! Stocks of these very new pieces
will be very limited as we've only had the time to cast a few up, so
make our stand one of your first stops at the show....	;-)

Hoping to see some of you there,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighters... Next: [GZG] Bolton List