Prev: [GZG] [FT] Marine Assault Fighter Group Next: Re: [GZG] Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft & what CS for FB ship [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:14:11 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft & what CS for FB ship [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I've been thinking about this over the weekend.

One of the reasons for the 1 mass = 25 CS, is that the FTFB fluff has 1
mass = 100 tonnes.
I've realised that this also requires some small changes to the MT
table:

Class 5 vehicle = 20CS (25 CS with crew)
Class 4 vehicle = 16 CS (20 CS with crew)
Class 3 vehicle = 12 CS (15 CS with crew)
Class 2 vehicle = 8 CS (10 CS with crew)
Class 1 vehicle = 4 CS (5 CS with crew)
+50% for "hot launch" ability
One man (normal accomodation) = 1 CS [= 4 ton = traveller rules]
One man (cryosleep) = 1/4 CS

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/