Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:49:09 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

     I will admit I was hoping for great things...   :-)

Anyways.. in FT terms this is what I'm looking at...
     Interface Craft giving it a speed of 12, over thrust 6 Endurance of
5
     Give it limited Anti-Fighter weapons, no Anti-Ship
And takes damage as Fighter.

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

In a message dated Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:56:21 -0500, Indy writes:

> On 11/6/07, DOCAgren@aol.com <DOCAgren@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > Beast,
> >
> > I'm greatful that someone at least responded...   See we were look
at
> > interface craft as shuttle like crafts or the fleet lander from the
> Starship
> > trooper movie.  Design to land troops and return to the ship in
space.  So
> > if U are right then for "distance travel" we will need to build a
"ship
> with
> > streamlining" to move the troops.
> >
> > Hopefully with your answer and my responce  maybe we can get a
better view
> > from people with bigger brains?
>

> Doc, you're giving everyone else way too much credit here. ;-)
>
> Mk

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)