Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:32:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  Yes, the pods are the same on all the ships (NSL, FSE, NAC and yes,
>>  there will be some ESU ones soon).....
>What about the OUDF Fleet Auxiliary/Carrier/Dreadnaught that OO
sculpted
>some time back, she asks plaintively
>
>Zoe

We master-moulded some of these a while ago, but had some trouble
with the Fleet Auxiliary (proving very difficult to cast
successfully) so I'm afraid the whole lot got shelved till I could
find the time to look at them again.....  :-/

We could put the carrier together with a bit of further mould making,
which I really must do; the FA is problematic at present, and I don't
think OA has actually finished the DN (which I certainly can't blame
him for, since I haven't yet done anything useful with the other
ones....).

Sorry the news on them isn't better, but I'll see if I can do
anything with them sometime soon.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)