Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:23:39 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

See I can beleive that they are slower then Fighters and not well armed,

given that they are more like "C130" then say a "F4 Phantom" and the
fact in FT
turmes they cost 2 points per mass of the craft where as a Standard
Multi-role
fighter is 3 for 1 "Mass".

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

In a message dated Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:05:47 -0600    From: "Bobby Mock"
writes:

> I have been looking at that also, and I think that interface craft
would
> travel at the same speed as fighters in FT and aerospace craft in DS

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft