Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 20:07:50 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

To give everyone something to talk about, here's the list of the new
ships we're releasing THIS WEEK; watch out for pictures and other
details within a couple of days, posted to the usual locations - our
webstore, TMP, SCN etc.

New-Style FSE Fleet:
FT636	Velasco class Orbital Assault Ship
£5.00
FT637	Centauro class Escort Carrier
£5.00
FT661	Ariadni class Fleet Replenishment Tender
		£6.00
FT662	Durance class Fleet Refuelling Tanker
£6.00
FT663	Ariadni class Fleet Replenishment Tender - "Q-ship" armed
variant*	£6.00

New-Style NAC Fleet:
FT161	Fort Grange class Fleet Replenishment Tender
£6.00
FT162	Wichita class Fleet Refuelling Tanker
£6.00
FT163	Fort Grange class Fleet Replenishment Tender - "Q-ship" armed
variant*	£6.00

New-Style NSL Fleet:
FT563	Odenwald class Fleet Replenishment Tender - "Q-ship" armed
variant*	£6.00

Miscellaneous:
FT350	3 x cargo pods with weapon turrets, for "Q-ships" or armed
auxiliaries	£2.00

* The Q-ship variants of the Fleet Tenders are each supplied with 3 x
armed pods in place of 3 of their regular cargo pods.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft