Prev: Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters Next: Re: [GZG] Ping?

Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters [TOBECLASSIFIED][SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Hansuke" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:34:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters [TOBECLASSIFIED][SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hey Brendan,

The 1 MASS = 25 CS for FB jives with an early observation of mine, which
was
that if FB ships are 2-3 times bigger than FT ships, then the amount of
CS
should be at least halved for FB ships cargo.

I will have to search the archives. Thanks for the time frame to search
in.
I should probably review those discussions before dragging this up for a

re-hash.

Bobby